Parts & Tools

A bluetooth speaker with a microphone made by Harman Kardon and smaller than the Aura.

not powering up when touching the panel

when connect to the power internal led blink once then touch the panel to power up the unit nothing happen. I have checked the power adapter by using multi-meter and it’s reading was 18.3v( adapter back side marked as 19v)

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

It’s an easy fix. You have to disassemble speaker from bottom, remove screws, etc. Remove sensor ribbon and replace with a new one. I hope this helps you.

Hola Marcelino González no sé si me puedes ayudar tengo 1 Harman kardon aura no prende y al abrir me fijé que tiene roto el plástico que lleva dentro pegado al entendido este es mi correo electrónico paparealmadrid@ail.com si me puedes ayudar gracias

Thanks for the suggestion, could you share the part number for the sensor ribbon or where it can be purchased please? I can manage to find it :-(

Thanks again

Maleen will be eternally grateful.