Charger has pulled out sharing port

Took my charger out of iPhone and has taken out the charger port

Please I need help Was still charging using that cable ( the piece of charging dock ) was still attached to the cable

now put it on charge and the fone has fallen of chair arm and had bent the charger into the fone. Managed to pull it out now the piece of charging dock has broken in the fone

Now it won’t charge at all. Please I need help

I wish I could but the charging port came out along with the charger and was attached to it but was still letting me charge. Now the charging port has broken inside the fone when it has fallen off the chair

If you can take a picture and post it, the community can be more helpful.

If you can grasp the piece that's stuck in the phone (a toothpick, bamboo skewer, and a small tough set of tweezers like eyebrow tweezers ground to a point are what I use), then you can just pull it out.

Try not to use anything metal because there is a chance that you could short the whole phone out. Good luck

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

All you have to do is turn the phone off and use something like a spudger or a tooth pick and it should work.

It sound like it broke so if pushing it back in doesn’t work then it needs to be repaired.iPhone 6s Plus Lightning Connector and Headphone Jack[iPhone 6s Plus Lightning Connector and Headphone Jack Replacement

iPhone 6s Plus Lightning Connector and Headphone Jack Image

Product

iPhone 6s Plus Lightning Connector and Headphone Jack

$44.99

lindaw69 will be eternally grateful.