How can I retrieve photos that didnt back up on my icloud

My iphone is dead and while i was using it my data/photos did not back up on icloud . How can i retrieve all the photos i had on that iphone which is not on my icloud. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

OPEN ALL THE TABS

RAM Upgrade Kits for Mac

Shop Kits

Enough RAM
For All The Tabs

Shop Kits

Have you tried connecting your iPhone to your PC using iTunes?

Sadly, if you can’t get your iPhone to turn on because its damaged (liquid or dropped) there is little you can do your self. Someone with the right skills might be able to get your iPhone to work for a long enough time to salvage your photo’s but that will be costly are you sure you need them?

Review Jessa Jones vids on what it takes to salvage ones data from an iPhone here iPad Rehab

If there is a backup on iTunes, you can try Coolmuster iOSRescuer to help you recover photos from iTunes backup directly. With its [ Recover from iTunes backup file] mode, you can recover them back easily.

Lethabo will be eternally grateful.