The OnePlus 6T is an Android smartphone made by OnePlus. It was announced on October 29, 2018 and released on November 6, 2018.

I need to clean the speaker holes

Hi every one, i have one plus 6T, i have spoiled a hot liquid candle wax on it, and i was able to remove the damage from the screen (thanks to the screen protector) now am left with only 3 holes for the speaker to listen from (the rest is blocked with the wax), i have tried to apply some heat from the hair dryer with no luck, what do you think is the best way to solve this issue ?

Hi Raving,

thank you for your answer, i had tried to do this but it didn’t fix it, even i applied heat using a hair dryer then i used the needle, but the surface area is so small that the wax will be hard again while am trying to apply the push through the needle

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

Try putting the phone is a ziplock and use a hair dryer, the wax should flow out. Alternatively follow the teardown guide ( skip removing the motherboard) and clear out the wax form the inside. OnePlus 6T Teardown

Try using a needle or a slim pin to clean the speaker holes. If you are careful, you can just take out the wax without damaging anything.

I usually wrap a glue-dot around a cocktail stick and use it to clean the dust out. I find that glue-dots are just the right consistancy to pick up dust, but still firm enogh not to get clogged in your phone.

Abdullah Al Rawi will be eternally grateful.