- The battery can be removed first, once you open the phone. It’s only lightly adhered and comes with a pull tab for easy removal.
- Many components are modular and can be individually replaced.
- All the threaded fasteners are of the standard Phillips variety.
- Display replacements, which are the most common repairs, are not prioritized in the design. (You have to completely disassemble the phone to swap out your screen.)
- Front and back glass means twice the risk of cracks—without the benefit of wireless charging.
- The primary access point for all repairs, the rear panel, is firmly glued in place.
(10 is easiest to repair)
Embed this guide
Choose a size and copy the code below to embed this guide as a small widget on your site / forum.