LG V30 was released in September of 2017, weighs 158g, and features a 6.0-inch screen, a 16MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera. The body was designed with Corning Gorilla Glass 5.

What glue to fix corners

I have broken my screen. All 4 corners are smashed. But no cracks run throws visible display. I want to glue corners to prevent falling pieces apart. Maybe some epoxy? Now it is only in surrounding part of screen. So something what helps keep it as long as passible without continuing falling apart. And then i would use a 3d protective screen glass. Which i hope helps screen also not to continuing screen decomposition.

What glue use for the corners?

Is my plan whit a protective glass use as plaster to add display bending duratibility totally nonsense?

I know i eventually will let change display in service shop. But for now i can live with this demage. So a cheaper temporary solution is what i want for now.

Thanks for any advice.

Filip Raab will be eternally grateful.