The tenth generation Ford F-Series is a line of pickup trucks that was produced by Ford Motor Company, it was sold from the 1997 to the 2004 model years.

Why is my airbag light flashing

I have replaced the airbags in my truck and now it starts but throws a code 1-9 what causes that

The flashing means that there is a fault with the system. You can read the number of flashes and it will give you a code, what are you getting?

Dealer may have to recalibrate.

I AM NOT A LICENSED MECHANIC OR BODY TECHNICIAN.

Airbags must be done carefully and calibrated by a dealer Usually. Done incorrectly could result in failure to deploy or deploy to forcefully resulting in serious injury or death. The same results if it fails to deploy at all therefore failing to prevent serious injury or death. Most insurance companies to my knowledge total a car once airbags deploy. Liability is much to high. Id let the certified licensed dealer deal with it if they will. Consider the liability involved. Did you try resetting computer? Or perhaps the triggering device is failing.

Tristan Long will be eternally grateful.