Accessories for Microsoft game consoles. Fixing broken game console accessories is straightforward with the right tools.

Xbox 360 Racing Wheel Recall

I’m looking to acquire an Xbox 360 Wireless Racing wheel, but I saw that certain models were recalled and repaired/retrofitted by Microsoft. Does anyone know what this repair entailed, and if its possible to do it myself? Thanks in advance!

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

Why risk getting a bad one? Why not go with it’s newer replacement, the Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel 

https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Wireless...

Well, I thought about that, but I'm trying to set up a way for my grandfather to play a driving game, and I think the physical steering wheel and pedals will be much more intuitive for him than the wireless controller. He hasn't really played video games before, so I think the more familiar the controls, the better the chances that he will enjoy it. I'm definitely open to other wheel/pedal combos though, budget permitting!

well you know what SKU numbers to avoid.

kazoodac will be eternally grateful.