The Xbox One X (Model 1787) is Microsoft's latest high-powered game console, succeeding the Xbox One S. The Xbox One X was released on November 7th, 2017.

What to do is xbox gets wet

What would I do if I spilled a liquid on my xbox? Is it repairable?

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

It depends.

1) Did you turn on your Xbox after you’d spilt a liquid on it? If yes, than repairability decreases by a huge margin.

2) Did you disconnect Xbox from a wall power after accident? If no, than chances of successful repair are going down again.

3) How much liquid got inside and what internals did it touch? If nothing crucial, you might get a chance at restoring most of the functionality of your Xbox. But again, that depends.

I’d suggest carefully prying your Xbox, disassemblying it and giving it a good alcohol bath or clean everything with alcohol (Ethanol 95% is the best for this, but other types of alcohol that do not have anything but alcohol can work, too). And after good cleaning you can try to give it a repair technician, so that he/she could check everything for additional damage that can be prevented before turning on the system. That can increase success rate by a decent margin. Good luck!

First replace the PSU, because it handles 100-240V, it is a real safety concern after water damage.

Then clean and dry out all components and inspect for damage.

Honestly water damage is not DIY repair.

flip it upside down when the water  get upside down.

bcrocke4 will be eternally grateful.