iPhone 5S charging issues

I have had 4 iPhone 5S’ come in over the last 2 weeks for charging port issues. Each phone, I would take the screen off, plug a new charging port in and test the charger. The phone’s would all come on and go into a boot loop. So I would also plug in a new battery and do the test again. The phones would all come on, and show that the phone was charging, however the percentage would never go up. I have tried multiple charging ports. Is it possible that all 4 of these phones have a bad tristar chip?

It’s certainly possible although it would be an odd coincidence. It’s also possible that you got a bad batch of charge ports or a combination of Tristar/Charge ports.

matt mocciola will be eternally grateful.