This may help, and sorry no video :-) Instructions from HTC Desire Forum combined with the video suggested by Richdave should get you going.
1.First open your battery cover and simcard and mmc cover, release that things all
2. open up all the screws that you see
3. lift up your flash cover, with very thin tip tool( like screwdriver or etc) , there is one hidden screw
the hidden screw is located underneath the black bezel surrounding the flash, next to the camera on the back.
To remove the bezel you will need a small screw driver or pry tool. BE CAREFUL it has 4 clips that you have to release without breaking, when looking at the back of the phone these are located
one. at the top of the bezel (slightly off center to the right)
two & three. on the left side of the bezel (level with the top and bottom of the silver flash ring)
four on the bottom of the bezel (slightly off center to the left), this one is needs to be released by flexing the bezel once the first 3 have been un-clipped. The bezel should then hinge open to the left and lift up and off.
4. then, pull your back dhd housing with little lift
5. now your back housing is opened, then open the left sticker near the housing screw spot, there is the LCD flex cable located, pull this cable carefully
6. give some heat to your digitizer with a hairdryer or something similar to loosen the glue
7. then, lift up your digitizer from the top corner and slide it down to the left and right, (caution: don't open from the below, there is the digitizer flexible cable located)
8. apply some heat to the LCD screen but don't get it to hot
9. then lift up your LCD screen from the bottom to the top and pull it toward the bottom
10. remove the digitizer flexible cable from the back of the LCD screen
11. change it with the new one and don't forget to apply some glue like double-sided tape or something to tighten the digitizer
Reverse the instructions to re-assemble your phone.