Scientific calculator by Casio. Widely used by students world-wide due to its great quality for the low price.

Facing Problem on my calculator

My calculator is fully reversed. The number is reversed. Everything is rotated into 90 degree. How can i fix this problem?

20°56°its answer plz solve

Most Helpful Answer

If you have not tried the reset sequence here it is…

1

9

(CLR)

1

(Setup)

=

(Yes)

No.Still it's not working.I already did this work.My full calculator screen is reversed.

How's it going I'd like to try to help you fix your device so there's not a factory reset button on the back of it but you could try hitting shift 9 to enter the list then press 3 to reset all and then the equal sign to confirm it then hit the AC button to return it to normal then shift AC to turn it off reboot it see if it works like that then if that doesn't work you may try to take out the battery and getting a paperclip so the positive and negative terminals can reach each other that will help take out some extra electricity let it sit for 5 minutes then replace your battery

Hopefully that will help if not please let me know and I will be happy to continue finding things to help you out

It is not working

tanni tanni will be eternally grateful.