Background information about the device "Logitech G602" (wireless gaming mouse).

Mouse wheel is not scrolling

I have a problem with my mouse scroll wheel. The scroll is not working at all but the wheel clicks just fine.

Logitech G602 Scroll Wheel Replacement

@ramirocampa Thanks for your help. The problem is not in the mechanical side of the scroll. When I scroll the wheel, it rotates well. The issues is that rotation doesn't get captured or sent to the computer i.e. no action happens

it might be a problem between the wheel and the digitizer. usually back in time there was a digitizer usually near the axis of the wheel. i dont know if it is suitable in your case but you might take a look at the "gears" or anytype of physical damage between the axis of the wheel and the support of it. in other mouses may be a worn out plastic axis... instead of being square shaped or any desired form it may be damaged (like too roundy) i hope this helps.

Regards

eng_m_hamda will be eternally grateful.