Repair guides and disassembly information for Android phones of all shapes, sizes, and colors.

Need a new screen

ANS UL40 cell phone replacement front glass. Doe anyone know where I can buy a replacement screen assembly for this phone? It says ANS on the phone and under model it says UL40 , android version 7 . 1 . 1 .

I do not know if I am allowed to do this but I have a couple of those phones with good screens. They are phones I got when friends bought newer phones. But like I said I would have to make sure I am not breaking any of the rules of this web site . I will check with them and if not, I will check some of the web sites I buy from and if they have the part I will post you the web site name for you.

I am sorry if I am not supposed to say I have some of those phones. If someone knows the rules about that if you can send me a message of I am not suppose to do that?? Thank you.

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

Frankly this looks like a case of you may be better off getting a new phone then replacing the screen on this phone because of how cheap this phone is. I had zero luck finding any parts for this phone, probably because of the reason above too. If this were an expensive brand new iPhone XS I would bust my rear trying to find you a part but because this phone can be bought brand new for $50 it may not be worth it on your end.

TJ Morris will be eternally grateful.