The spiritual successor to the Chromebook Pixel, the Google Pixelbook was unveiled at the 2017. Made by Google event, and made available October 31st, 2017.

Pixelbook Keyboard replacement instructions

During one of the heavy down pour of rain. I did not have my Pixelbook in the case. It of course got a little wet. Now the power button and many of the keys do not function correctly anymore. I would like to stop carrying around a extra keyboard to use the Pixelbook. Any help out available?

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

What a disappointment. I made an appointment and drove an hour and a half to the nearest ifixubreak only to be told the two-year-old pixelbook is “too new” and there is no such thing as a replacement keyboard. Paid $1200 for this only two years ago and I loved it. A small amount of coffee that spilled on the keyboard has screwed it up permanently, even though I spent days rying it out after wiping it up immediately when it happened. Not sure now if I want to replace it with the same pixelbook.

Most Helpful Answer

I am also looking for answers here.

I contacted Google’s repair shop of record in the US, ubreakifix, and apparently there are NO replacement keyboards available and there’s nothing they can do. I’m still waiting for an answer other than “don’t buy Google products” ever again but that might actually be where this all lands.

same problem here! hope a replacement will come out soon :/

same issue waiting to hear back from the Google tech supportsupport

Rodney Moore will be eternally grateful.