Parts & Tools

Everything you need to repair your iPhone yourself! iFixit has free repair guides and disassembly information for every single iPhone, as well as the best replacement parts and tools in the galaxy.

Where can I buy a Display Removal Fixture original or similar?

I've been looking for a Display Removal Fixture like the Apple Certified Technicians use but I had no success until now. The thing is, I have a preference for tools that allow me to perform a repair on it, at least similarly the one they use to support the iPhone, some display removal fixture that allows me pry the display up and in the same time use it as a repair tray.

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Here is one.

Screen removal

Hey sir, that's the tool used to separate the LCD from the glass. I need a tool to separate the display assembly from the rest, that can work as support for the display and as a repair tray at the same time.

I use this with a heat gun. iSclack

and work on this mat. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XDN...

The same tools I use. Don't you have anything to support the display and fit the housing simultaneosly in mind?

Vandy França will be eternally grateful.