The PlayStation 3 (or commonly known as the PS3) is the third home computer entertainment system produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, and the successor to the PlayStation 2. It was released November 11, 2006

I keep getting signed out of the playstation network

Everytime I try to connect it keeps saying you have just been signed out of playstation network. I have re-tested the wireless Internet connection and everything works fine except for not letting me sign in to the playstation network. Can you please help?

I AM GETTING THIS ( error code 8002A537 ) EVERY TIME I LOG IN TO PS3 AND my ps3 keeps freezing up and all so i keep losing my sound of game play but not the mic sound ?

@craig371 same $@$* here!

Martin,Is this a new error? did you change any of the setttings? Has anything preceded this problem? You can give this a try. In the settings under network, disable Media Server and disable Auto Sign-in as well and see if that makes a difference. If that does not work at all for you, it could be that the IP address on your PS3 is wrong. That way your PS3 cannot connect via router to the internet, no matter what DNS you have configured. Set your PS3 to obtain the IP address and DNS server addresses automatically via DHCP from the router. You do not need to configure the OpenDNS servers explicitly on any connected devices, whether it be a computer, or PS3, or Wii, or iPhone, etc. I believe that there might also be issues that originate from the wireless controller, but I have not researched that possibility in depth.

There is plenty of info about this happening and I am sure it is not a hardware issue but a software setup problem. Check here and here as well Good Luck and I hope this works for you.

mine wasn't an internet problem, just one of my accounts on my ps3 won't sign me in. I did some reading on forums and it MAY be some kind of hack that little baby modders figured out to ban someone from psn for a day or two. I was kicking but with a rocket launcher on Advanced Warfare and one of them could have kicked me out. Did your game play !#^& off a modder? that might be what happened...

Martin will be eternally grateful.