My iPhone stop working after disassembled and assembled it

I disassembled my iPhone and I changed the battery then assembled it back and i turned the iPhone On but it show only Apple logo.. i checked all the connection to make sure that i connect everything properly but it still showing Apple logo. I took it to repairing shop and they tried to repair it but they couldn't..they told me that the motherboard is damage... please i want to know the cause of it. So I will not make the mistake next time

I don't think anybody can tell you for sure what you might have damaged except the repairing shop where they had the chance to see it..there are very good technicians answering this forum but nobody gifted with ESP AFAIK ;) My first guess, being an iPhone 5s, is that by lifting the battery connector you might have lifted a tiny component sitting next to it. With a good light source and magnification you can examine the close proximity, you'll see some small capacitors and maybe two shiny solder pads where one capacitor was soldered before being lifted.

Onyeka Aduaka will be eternally grateful.