Random Kernel Panics related to GPU?
MacBook Pro Mid 2014
- Intel Core i7 2.8GHz
- 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz
- 1TB PCI Apple SSD
- Nvidia GeForce GT 750M
I'm trying to find out the exact source of my kernel panics and was wondering if anyone could help me by reading my report ?
I have gone through a lot of troubleshooting steps to fix this issue with no luck. Obviously I need a new logic board or new computer for that matter but was wondering if anyone had any insight on my panic report.
Here is a list of things I've done to repair but no luck.
- Fresh installation of El Capitan - Sierra - High Sierra still panics on all versions.
- Set the computer to run off integrated graphics only - still panics
- Set the computer to run off dedicated graphics only - still panics
- Tested with new SSD - still panics
- Applied new thermal paste to CPU & GPU - still panics
- Heated the GPU chip for 5 minutes at 120 - 140 celsius - still panics
Sometimes I can use the MacBook for photo editing & video editing for hours & it won't panic . Other times it will chain panic over and over when I turn the computer on the first time in the day. The temperatures seem to be fine and not related to the panics.
If anyone has any insight to what is going on here it would be greatly appreciated.
Panic Report: Panic Report
Is this a good question?