Model A1136 / 30, 60, or 80 GB hard drive / black or white plastic front

My ipod is corrupted

Well i ordered a new battery from ifixit, which should be here soon.... i hope. And i bought a iPod wall charger. Upon connecting the iPod to the wall charger, it started charging and came on. (Before in my last Question i said it wouldnt come on being hooked up to the computer.)

And now it starts up and it has everything on it, before it would erase everything. Which is a surprise since it has been doing that for a while. ( Which also i mentioned before in my first Question) But i noticed that shaking it there was a rattle inside the iPod. Not a real hard rattle, but i rattle non the less.

Also when i connect it to my computer it says its a corrupted and to restore. Any advice?

ADMIN EDIT: Here is the entire context for the question. For those of you who are answering, please look at the context of the question to best answer: My iPod keeps erasing the memory every few days., My ipod is corrupted, Replace battery, but iPod very slow response, Replace battery, had to restore, now it says it cannot be restored, Error 1437, If I delete itunes...,Well I deleted itunes..., Ok either hard drive or logic board?, Hard drive brands.

Most Helpful Answer

if it is a curuption it would be the harddrive going

Tristan will be eternally grateful.