The smaller version of Google Home voice-activated speaker, equipped with Google Assistant. It was announced on October 4, 2017 and released globally on October 19, 2017.

Google home mini does not respond

My google home mini only responds to command prompts like “okay google” and “hey google” but doesn’t respond to my full command. In the my activity tab of the Google home app I found out that there was a lot of static being pickled up by the microphone. How can I fix this?

GIVE TOOLS. FIX FOREVER.

GIVE TOOLS.

FIX FOREVER.

Spread the Fixmas cheer.

GIVE TOOLS. FIX FOREVER.

Spread the Fixmas cheer.

Post a recording of the static from the app?

Maybe the microphone isnt getting grounded properly

How can i post that here?

Here is a screen recording of what my google home mini picks up with its mic. It only worked for around 20 mins after unboxing.

This is what exactly happened to me on third day of using. But the worse part of mine is it said that microphone is off WHILE a switch was ON. Even worse, when I switch the mic off and on again, nothing happened and 4 orange lights still on. The recorded activity is exactly the same as yours.

Have you got any solution yet?I really need to know because I'm in Thailand with no google store here and shipping cost to Japan (where I bought it from) is almost half a price of Google home mini itself.

Thanks in advance!

Raphael Caluen will be eternally grateful.