Complete how-to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X.

Bottom hald of my iPhone not working?

how do i repair it fell on floor now icant unlock it because bottom half is not working

which generation phone?

it sounds like you have damaged the digitiser/touch screen. try a hard reset....hold power and home button for approx 10 seconds, the screen will go black and then an apple will appear, release the buttons and allow to reboot. If this doesn't work then you will need to replace the screen.

I haven't provided a link because the generations of iphone all have different screens. Please identify yours from the right and then choose the correct guide and/or screen.

jurgen aliaj will be eternally grateful.