Max Upgrades and more questions
I want to upgrade the CPU in my Mac mini to the T7600 the fastest supported and was wondering if I can salvage the same cpu from a Apple MacBook Pro A1211 C2D T7600 2.33GHz.
That has the same CPU and is free but don't want to drive that far if the CPU can't be put in my Mac mini.
I have also upgraded the RAM to 4 GB. I'm currently in process of putting Windows 10 on it. I also want to know how much storage is max allowed on Mac. If there is a better logic board I can put into it. And if possible do a graphics card upgrade or use an external one. And anything else to make this the best possible. I dont want to buy another computer and rather upgrade this to max specs.
Also would like a quieter fan because my mac only runs at 5500 RPM for some dumb reason.
To sum up:
- Can I put a 2006 MacBook Pro CPU, by just removing it and placing it in my Mac mini?(I don't solder or anything just want to pull out and place into the other one)
- Max storage supported?
- Best logic board upgrade if possible?
- Possible to upgrade graphics card?
- What is the quietest fan compatible with this computer?
- Any other upgrades i can do to make this the best mac mini out of what it is.
Answer any of these questions you can.
Thank you so much for helping me on this endeavor!
Is this a good question?