Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

Screen Replacement Problem wigh frame and LCD

I have replaced many screens before and they have worked great but i have had a couple what fit but the bottom right doesnt really clip into place an the is light at the right side of screen, also the is like a white dot at the top of screen on LCD, The screen is not damaged in anyway but why do these problems occur? I have sent the screen back anyways.

Most Helpful Answer

Assuming the housings weren’t bent or warped, then you may just be getting low(lower) quality screens. Cheap screens are notorious for poor fit, cheap materials and poor assembly (dust between the LCD and Backlight). If you are buying from a reputable or quality supplier, them talk to them about the issue and they should make things good.

Adam Powell will be eternally grateful.