Device repair and information for the Plantronics Backbeat Fit 2100, wireless sport headphones released in August 2016.

Can I disassemble my Plantronics Voyager 5200 charger case

Hi. I have problem with the top connector in my Plantronics Voyager 5200 charger case.

I need to open the unit but I can´t

Can yo give me a video explain it?

This is the charger case: https://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-Voyag...

Thanks !!

do you any ides of what you're going to do if you get it open?

Maybe. But i know how unblock and open it

Yes, you can open this case. There are two small hidden screws. They are near the hinge, and under the rubber liner on the inside of the case. You call peel it back with a small, flat tool and maybe some gentle heat to soften the adhesive. Start in the corner near the hinge, where the ear piece sits when the headset is stored in the case.

After removing those two screws, you can pry around the top edge of the case to release the snaps and it should come out. There are some small magnets to retain the headset, so don’t lose them when opening.

Before you tear it up, I'd check to see if it is still under warranty.

https://www.plantronics.com/us/en/suppor...

DATE CODE EXPLANATIONS

Each Plantronics unit is imprinted with a date code to assist in tracking warranty information. The date code can be found on the plastic housing on the top half of your headset or, if your unit is an over-the-head style, the date code is located under the foam ear cushion. For more information you can contact technical support.

WARRANTY TERMS

Warranties for products last one, two, or three years (depending on the product and country you are in) starting from your original date of purchase or according to your products’ Date Code. For more information you can read the worldwide limited warranty terms and conditions.

Esteban Yanson will be eternally grateful.