Could I replace it with an iPhone 5C screen?

Is it possible for me to replace the screen of my iPhone 5S with a 5C screen or vice versa?

Most Helpful Answer

If you look at the listing for an iPhone 5c screen, you will see that they state the compatibility in the description below. The iPhone 5S screen only works on the 5S and the iPhone 5C will not work in the 5S.

iPhone 5c LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

Product

iPhone 5c LCD Screen and Digitizer

$0

Thanks, I wasn't looking at buying the screen, I have a 5S and 5C and I was looking at swapping the screens. What's the reason for it though?

The connectors are different. 5S and 5C do not have the same graphics chip or processor.

Also the screen frame is different and won't allow the screens to fit vice-versa.

Morgan will be eternally grateful.