Front bumper almost touching tires
How to remove front bumper
Is this a good question?
The Xterra was introduced in North America in the 2000 model year (1999 calendar year) and marketed using the tagline Everything you need, nothing you don't.
@magrady try this
FRONT BUMPER ASSEMBLY
1. Remove clips securing front grille and remove the front grille. B''italic text''
2. Remove the side marker lamps.
3. Remove bolts securing left and right bumper stays. C''italic text''
4. Remove the lower grille opening trim. A
5. Remove bolts securing left and right bumper side brackets. D
6. Remove the front fascia.
7. Remove bolts securing left and right bumper from bumper brackets. E''italic text''
8. Remove bumper assembly.
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 2
Past 30 Days: 22
All Time: 244