Samsung's 5th-generation Android-based Galaxy smartphone was released April 11, 2014. Improvements to the phone include a fingerprint scanner, updated camera, larger display, and water resistance. It is available in four different colors; black, blue, white, and copper.

Can my phone be salvaged after I dropped it in water

So, I was listening to music on Wednesday, in the bathroom and my phone dropped in the toilet, And I brought it out and took it apart and dried the battery, my phone was behaving oddly as temperature signs were blinking, i managed to fix it my phone turned on but my touchscreen isn't working. Though its Friday now. Can I still get my touchscreen to to work, even though its been 3 days in.?

I was thinking that charging it for longer would fix the touchscreen not working problem

The recommended thing to do is to remove the battery as soon as possible and then dry it out as best you can otherwise a current will flow through the water and cause corrosion. If water get between the touchscreen and the LCD or on the touchscreen connections then that will need thorough drying. You can clean any contamination with isopropyl alcohol.

Kenzino Zenianya will be eternally grateful.