Parts & Tools

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is a cellular smartphone that was released in October 2014. The Galaxy Note 4 Model Number is SM-N910, SM-N910A, SM-N910T, SM-N910V, or SM-N910R4 for American variants.

What is wrong with my phone?

What does this error code mean?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2IQ9j2...

Will not connect to my network

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Seems like phone is in Download Mode... Just simply take out the battery and insert battery pack again and It should be working fine. if not Phone OS needs to be reinstalled.

Download Firmware from https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ and install Firmware.

hope this helps.

Tiarra, Thanks for posting the screen image of the boot error.

This is a well known failure of a flash memory module in the Note 4. There is another thread here on ifixit discussing this problem, and some temporary fixes like installing an app named WakeLock to prevent the CPU from sleeping when idle, and freezing the phone (without battery) then installing battery to get it to restart. I had both techinques to keep my Note4 working for a time, but the condition is terminal. The only fix is a mainboard replacement. Unfortunately, the only parts available are used boards from China which may well suffer the same problem.

Several class action lawsuits have been filed against Samsung on behalf of us Note4 owners.

For more details of the problem and history, do a search for: mmc failure Note 4

Tiarra will be eternally grateful.