Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Why does my iPhone keep rebooting

Alright so my iPhone 6 plus keeps doing the boot up cycle over and over. I have tried to factory restore it through iTunes but it is too quick to reset. It kept getting stuck on the connect to itunes screen. I fixed the connect to itunes but it still does the boot up cycle. I am wondering if this is battery failure or power button failure. ifixit community please help me.

You can use your iPhone for a while with no problem at all, and then your iPhone suddenly restarts. https://apkauthority.com/

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

A lot of things could be causing this. The easiest thing to check is the battery. Open up your device and disconnect the battery. If you have a multimeter, you can measure the voltage of the battery directly at the terminals. It should read ~3.5V in order for the phone to boot. In your case, if the voltage is lower, it could be a sign of a bad battery or an issue with the charging circuit. Considering that you have an older device and that the battery was never changed, the most likely situation is a bad battery.

If you don't have a multimeter, then you can just simply order a replacement battery and try it.

one problem is is the kit i have doesnt have a suction cup... also tried a thin razor to pry it up

Razor blade??

Err...that is not the best tool by any stretch. Do you mean prying the battery or screen? You may have damaged something with the sharp edge. Do a thorough visual inspection.

Everything is fine but I just need to pry the screen up so i can see if the battery needs to be replaced

I have replaced the battery with a new one Phone still reboots at random. battery percentage will show 1% as soon as you plug the charger in it will go up to somewhere around 40% while charging it will still reboot at random.

Benjamin Fountain will be eternally grateful.