My LG dishwasher shows a error code IE

My dishwasher starts and immediately displays a IE code ? How should I sort this - plus it’s a inbuilt washer LG Direct drive

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

An IE error code signifies that the washing machine is filling with water slowly or not at all. This can occur when water supply taps are not fully open or the water pressure to the tap or house is too low. This time of year it can also be a partially frozen water pipe. Other possible causes are kinked, pinched or bent water line hoses, or clogged water inlet filters.

UPDATE

Cause 1

Water Inlet Valve

The water inlet valve opens to allow water to enter the washing machine. If the water inlet valve is defective, the wash may fill slowly or not fill at all. The water inlet valve requires sufficient water pressure to function properly. First, check the water pressure to determine that it is adequate. If the water pressure is adequate, try cleaning the screens inside the water inlet valve hose connection ports. If the washer still fills slowly, replace the water inlet valve.

Cause 2

Low Water Pressure from House Supply

The home water pressure might be too low. The water inlet valve requires at least 20 psi to function properly. Check the water pressure to the valve to determine if it is sufficient.

How can this be resolved ? I tried turning the knobs to the water inlets and they are fine. Also the water in the house is fine too, should I get somebody to check the water inlets ?

Purva will be eternally grateful.