Repair guides and support for headphones inserted into the ear or ear canal, also known as earbuds, earpods and earphones.

My Earphones charge but the red light turns off

My New intense wireless earphones charge but a couple minutes later the red light turns off how cam i fix this?

I don't know which exact model you have but doing a quick search confirmed that there are lots of complaints about battery charge on Amazon. So this leads me to believe they are installing sub-par batteries in the earphones in order to keep costs low. In essence, there is not much that can be done to "fix" these earphones, at least not economically.

However, as a fixer if you want to break some ground and help keep junk products out of the landfill, then try taking the earphones apart, see if the batteries are replaceable and build a guide while you're at it so that others can benefit from what you learned...that's the spirit of this site and community.

Minho Thought this might be of interest to you: https://www.macrumors.com/2017/09/12/app...

@mayer Those are neat but they don't hold well in my ear...I must have a defective ear ;>).

I'm also having problems with my Anker earphones the red light blink on and for a second then turn off I let it charge for a hour now and still nothing can somebody help me out

Jose will be eternally grateful.