iPhone stuck on red battery logo screen

My iphone died completely and turned off. So it's been 3 hours charging and it's not turning on, it's totally just stuck on the red battery logo screen. I was thinking about restarting it or put it in dfu mode, but there are two problems: 1) my home button isn't working, 2) it's turned off so it's not detectable to the pc

Anyone got any idea how to fix that?

omg thank you for this!! I had the same issue and took your advice but propped it up next to my space heater for a minute and boom! Fixed it. Thanks again!!

It will sound incredibly peculiar, but years ago, my father gave me some old stock wristwatches, all in working order. After a plane ride home, they didn't run. Dad said to lay them, face up, on an electric heating pad for a little while. Voila! We supposed it had to do with a lubricant seizing up. Have not had the same issue again. Old Wives and Good Grandfathers' tales are the best

I was able to get out of this case by following the above steps..

Plug in iPhone into USB on PC

Hold the home and power button together until screen is black. Release the power button and only hold the home button until iTune symbol appears.

Now, unplug the iPhone and plug it into the wall charger, NOT the USB charger on PC. This action allowed the phone to keep charging without entering the boot loop

If the Apple logo reappears, then try step 2 again.

The phone will clear itself and power again with the login screen.

It worked for me in less than an hour.

https://bit.do/eV86o

Just disconnect your iPhone from the charging cable. Then keep your iPhone/iPad face down and use a hair dryer aiming at the device’s back right side and edge where the battery is located, for about 2 minutes.

Never heard of this before. Tried every other solution including restarting it by holding down home and side buttons and trying to connect it to iTunes. This was the only solution that worked.

I plugged it in, laid it face down and used the hair dryer on hot for 2 minutes until I noticed the phone turned on. Thank you for this!

OMG, That worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incredibly, the hair dryer trick worked on an iPhone 6 that was stuck on the red battery screen. It’s worth a try!

It worked thank you very much!!

It worked! Probably not good for the battery, but if you don't have hours to wait for an ultra-dead battery to charge, then this can save your bacon.

If the phone isn't charging it could either be a fault with the charger, the USB lightning cable, the battery or the charging port in the phone (or a combination of some or all of those parts)

The charger and cable you can easily replace yourself, so I would start there! borrow one from a friend if you don't have a spare.

If that doesn't fix the problem, then look at replacing the battery and charging port in the phone.

My iphone5s i had tried alot of chargers still nothing . i took a nap then tried another charger it worked for a little bit i get home try it again wasn't working it was decreasing. I tried the blow dry method nothing but the desd battery sign pops up time to time. Tried it today it said it was charging but still hasnt cut on ... Whats going on? I cleaned the charger port n all .

I need help with my iphone 5 because i am having the exact same issue

Well mines doing that too but I don’t have a hairdryer. Would it be worth it to take a risk and buy the hairdryer or should I get a new phone? If so which model hairdryer should I purchase?

My iPhone 6 is still not charging after 9 hours and blow dry still not working or hold the home and turn down bottom

I think if you are forced to purchase a hair dryer to attempt to repair your phone, then it’s time to reconsider your dependence on technology.

i tried and it still havent worked.

i put it in front of a radiator for a good 5 minutes then plugged it in and tried turning it on again and it worked great

Omar Bader will be eternally grateful.