iPhone stuck on red battery logo screen

My iphone died completely and turned off. So it's been 3 hours charging and it's not turning on, it's totally just stuck on the red battery logo screen. I was thinking about restarting it or put it in dfu mode, but there are two problems: 1) my home button isn't working, 2) it's turned off so it's not detectable to the pc

Anyone got any idea how to fix that?

Just disconnect your iPhone from the charging cable. Then keep your iPhone/iPad face down and use a hair dryer aiming at the device’s back right side and edge where the battery is located, for about 2 minutes.

Most Helpful Answer

If the phone isn't charging it could either be a fault with the charger, the USB lightning cable, the battery or the charging port in the phone (or a combination of some or all of those parts)

The charger and cable you can easily replace yourself, so I would start there! borrow one from a friend if you don't have a spare.

If that doesn't fix the problem, then look at replacing the battery and charging port in the phone.

Omar Bader will be eternally grateful.