Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

Connected to wifi, but says "No internet connection"

As you can see from the title, I'm having trouble with an Iphone 6's WiFi connection. It detects all my networks but when I connect to it it says "no internet connection". I tried resetting the network settings, forgetting the network and even resetting my router. The networks wok with all of my other devices. I've also replaced the antennas inside the phone itself. I'm a tech at a repair shop and thankfully have a lot of parts laying around. Could it be a board issue or am I overlooking something?

What iOS version are you run on? Maybe try updating its software.

it's on the most current update, 11.2.1

Ok. I’m running iOS 11.2.5 beta on an iPhone SE. maybe try getting it checked at the Apple store.

Have you tried connecting to a different WiFi network?

I have not, there aren't any other networks near me.

You can go to a cafe or library for free WiFi. I’m not sure where you are but if you can find any free WiFi or use your friends WiFi to check.

This could be the indicative of a failed board. Though replacing the board should be your last option, I believe it’s one of your only solutions. iPhone 6 Teardown

Take note that the following link IS A TEARDOWN.

I don't believe this to be a hardware related issue. Its quite possible that that the device is blocked and stuck in that state with no clear method to unblock it. So I was able to fix this issue by doing two things. (reset network settings on mobile device and network settings on WiFi network).

1: Reset network settings on my iPhone Settings > General > Reset > Reset network settings

2: Reset my router/modem combination to factor settings and then reprogram/reconfigure to my old settings.

Brandon Desselle will be eternally grateful.