Connected to wifi, but says "No internet connection"

As you can see from the title, I'm having trouble with an Iphone 6's WiFi connection. It detects all my networks but when I connect to it it says "no internet connection". I tried resetting the network settings, forgetting the network and even resetting my router. The networks wok with all of my other devices. I've also replaced the antennas inside the phone itself. I'm a tech at a repair shop and thankfully have a lot of parts laying around. Could it be a board issue or am I overlooking something?

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

What iOS version are you run on? Maybe try updating its software.

it's on the most current update, 11.2.1

Ok. I’m running iOS 11.2.5 beta on an iPhone SE. maybe try getting it checked at the Apple store.

Have you tried connecting to a different WiFi network?

I have not, there aren't any other networks near me.

You can go to a cafe or library for free WiFi. I’m not sure where you are but if you can find any free WiFi or use your friends WiFi to check.

Brandon Desselle will be eternally grateful.