Step-by-step guides for canister, robotic, and upright vacuum cleaner repair.

Can you tell me what this cable/connector is called?

I recently bought a Eufy Robovac 11 (robot vacuum cleaner) but after 2 weeks it started throwing up errors stating that the side brush was "stuck" - after several attempts at trying to get it going again (without taking it all apart as that would void warranty) I had to contact support as it just wouldn't work. They sent me out a new one and told me just to keep the old one. Of course, once the new one arrived I got to work ripping it apart, in an attempt to fix it. Here's my question:

I managed to snap a cable off of a connector on the circuit board and I have tried in vain to google my way to a replacement. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for which is why I'm asking here if you could tell me what I should search for or even link me to the right place?

This is the connector/cable I'm talking about and it's for controlling one of the wheels - this one is fine but the other one I managed to snap the cables right at the connection point:

edit to show images of actual broken cable - I ended up just cutting all the cables and pulling it off - was a real stupid moment on my part as all they needed was a good firm tug but it was a bit late when I had already cut 2 of them

Can we please have some pictures of the broken cable, even if it is identical.

@pccheese see edited question for pics of broken cable

Can you solder? Perhaps you can solder the wire directly to the logic board.

How To Solder and Desolder Connections

That cable looks perfectly fine to me. Is it the place where it plugs in broken? The cable looks fine.

George, re-read the question. He's showing you the good one not the broken one.

I read it twice already trying to figure out what was wrong... That didn't occur to me. @mayer

Scott will be eternally grateful.