Also known as the Moto G3—an Android smartphone released by Motorola in July 2015. It serves as an economical alternative to Motorola's flagship phones. Model XT1540 in the US, with dual-sim and "Turbo Edition" variants sold in other regions.

Why does the ringtone not ring when a call comes in?

My phone's ringtone volume is in the off position and is inoperable. Both the media volume and alarm volume work... but the ringtone doesn't. Why? and more importantly, what can I do to fix it? I've noticed a lack of hearing when a call comes in and thought I was merely not getting calls. But did get texts and recorded voice messages about missed calls. What to do?

Hello

To my knowledge, your ringtone file has been corrupted, you can find a way to replace and modify your sound error.

Toque de chamada grátis , Toque do super mario , Toque marimba

It is possible that you have left on silent mode. Please check your mobile phone. It will be very bad if your Toques Para Celular get corrupted due to file conflict.

Bill will be eternally grateful.