Model A1285 / 8 or 16 GB capacity

What do I have to make to repair my iPod?

Hello !

I listening my Ipod, and the screen became quite white, then, it is set in sleep mode (black screen) .

It reacts to nothing. Except when I connect it on the computer, it becomes white, and later recovers in sleep mode. I verified that the button " hold " was not activated, I tried to charge it... I do not know if it is a problem of battery and I would like to know if it is her that I have to change. I sorry for my bad english(I'm french), I hope you understand what I say .

Have you tried connecting your iPod to a different computer to see if it connects? It sounds like a battery problem.

elise, you did say that reacts to your computer when you plug it in. This leads me to believe that you might need a new battery. I would start with that and see if that fixes it. Once you have a new battery and you should still have problems, let us know so we can help you to fix your Nano, Good Luck

iPod nano Gen 4 Replacement Battery

iPod Nano 4th Generation Battery Replacement

elise will be eternally grateful.