Model A1285 / 8 or 16 GB capacity

What do I have to make to repair my iPod?

Hello !

I listening my Ipod, and the screen became quite white, then, it is set in sleep mode (black screen) .

It reacts to nothing. Except when I connect it on the computer, it becomes white, and later recovers in sleep mode. I verified that the button " hold " was not activated, I tried to charge it... I do not know if it is a problem of battery and I would like to know if it is her that I have to change. I sorry for my bad english(I'm french), I hope you understand what I say .

Have you tried connecting your iPod to a different computer to see if it connects? It sounds like a battery problem.

elise, you did say that reacts to your computer when you plug it in. This leads me to believe that you might need a new battery. I would start with that and see if that fixes it. Once you have a new battery and you should still have problems, let us know so we can help you to fix your Nano, Good Luck

iPod nano (4th Gen) Replacement Battery

iPod Nano 4th Generation Battery Replacement

iPod nano (4th Gen) Replacement Battery Image

Product

iPod nano (4th Gen) Replacement Battery

$13.99

elise will be eternally grateful.