Released November 4, 2017. Model A1865, A1901. Available as GSM or CDMA / 64 or 256 GB / Silver or Space Gray.

Green Line On Screen?

There is a green line on my iPhone X Screen! Tried restart; restore. It still is on there. Anyone know?

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Most Helpful Answer

IPhoneX, the iPhone's new smartphone, has been receiving complaints from consumers about the "green line" flaw.Industry sources pointed out that the flaw was related to the iphone's iphone screen for samsung's AMOLED quality.

The "green line" on the iPhoneX screen has to do with the quality of samsung's AMOLED screen.Samsung was fined by apple for the delay in iphone sales before the iphone was released.

I don't know if it's the samsung screen itself or the iPhoneX assembly process.Apple's promise to consumers is that faulty products can be replaced, but there is still no formal solution to the "green line".The galaxy s7, which previously used a samsung AMOLED screen, has had "green lines".

Damaged display cable or display panel bonding, replace the phone with Apple.

Take it to the Apple store, you can exchange a new smartphone. This issue may be the hardware issue.

i bought my iphone x just a few days ago and the green line appeared last night. Not good.

Max will be eternally grateful.