Repair guides and support for the Huawei Mate 9, an Android smartphone first released in November 2016.

File recovery from safe

I deleted files from my huawei safe, is it possible to recover them?

Sorry to hear that and hope you already get back the files you need. Talking about getting back deleted files from Huawei smart phone, you need to use Android Data Recovery. It can scan your phone and find the files for you. You can learn how to recover deleted files from Huawei smart phone here.

Most Helpful Answer

Same problem here. I accidentally deleted my son's birthday party video, which I want to transfer to the pc in the first place, from my Huawei p8. It really &&^&@@ up.

Luckily, I found a Huawei Data Recovery tool which is really helpful. I followed the guide and got the video back. If you still looking for help, you definitely need to try it. For more information: Recover Deleted Data from Huawei Phone - Huawei Data Recovery

Try to recover from backup or recovery software, these ways can solve your problem, it is really simple .

And it support to recover deleted files like photos, text messages, contacts, videos, call logs and etc.

You just need to connect the phone with computer and then scan the deleted files on the phone, then you can easily get back deleted files on the phone.

hi there

i am using Huawei P10 lite, I add some pics in safe folder. Now I am unable to restore them back and cannot copy them to my computer. Kindly guide me in this regard.

Thanks & Best Regards

theres virus in my phone so i need to reset it .. but i only reset the sdcard but ive already backup it beforehand but all the images in the safe is gone how to recover?

Yonela will be eternally grateful.