iPhone 6S - Volume down button

Bought the phone that apparently had a problem with the volume buttons. Opened it and the water indicator from the logic board was red, although the one near the sim tray was white, so I assume partial water damage. I took it apart and washed the entire logic board with 99% isopropyl and installed a new upper component flex cable to replace the buttons. the problem is that after all, only the volume down button does not work, just like with the old flex cable, I don't understand why. The volume down button works randomly for some time and then I have to keep clicking it for a few seconds until it works and then stops working after a few minutes. Have also tried switching the button covers and don't know what else to do to fix this. Would appreciate any help.

Here's a picture of the connector itself, looks pretty good to me, no signs of corrosion that I can see.

I tried cleaning it again with 99% isopropyl and a brush and it worked very good after I reassemble everything and then stopped working..

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Here is a picture of the FPC connector to the volume down (FL4712, DZ4712, to C4712) and Schematic

Can you please send a picture of the logic board showing where exactly that component is? Thanks

I added it to the pictures above :)

Try cleaning the connector better and seeing if any components are missing. I think there is an inductor between the connector and the CPU so if cleaning more won't fix it ask me and i can show you where the component is.

I've tried cleaning it a few more times but it doesn't work. What else should I do? Thanks

@gigabit87898 and RDC4, I didn't mean to step on the answer but had ZXW open for another person and added the pics below for you ...Hope it helps

Nothing attached @gigabit87898

look at the answer above

RDC4 will be eternally grateful.