Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

buy all iPhone 4 components

Hi. May be is a stupid question but

I'd like to know if there is any convenience buying all iphone 4 components and build it.

If so could you say me the total cost?

Waiting for your reply and Thankyou.

Sergio

Ippon good question. i was wondering how the real assemblers bring the price down ? its is because of the quantity ?

Yep--the price for a part when its one of 1,000,000 is a whole lot lower than when you buy just one.

ippon, I can almost guarantee you that even if you use inexpensive third party iPhone 4 parts you will at least be 150% higher than if you buy the complete phone. Then you have to assemble it, have absolutely no warranty and no support in case one of the components should fail. If you like to do the math check on the following sites:

ifixit

ebay

Alibaba

TVC

sk-box

those are the sites that I frequent. You may have to find a few items on your own that are not listed on these sites. Good Luck and let us know how the economics venture is coming :-)

and here is what Apple pays

Also looks like it has already been discussed How many parts do I need to build an iPhone 4and here is a great forum that deals with that as well

ippon will be eternally grateful.