GE Model JVM3670Sk06 has no power? Fuzes not blown?

Hi. I've read posts and watched youtube videos on possible solutions but i'm stumped. I have a GE microwave, model JVM3670SK06 that has no power. The outlet has power 120v (verified on multi meter). I ordered a new control board thinking that might be it but still no power. I checked the 2 fuses (HVT and normal) fuses that are simply cylinder fuses 250v20A. Each of them showed continuity. I checked the 4 thermal fuses in the microwave. All tested "OK" in that 3 of the fuses had continuity and 1 tested "open". I ordered a new replacement fuse but upon arrival, it was "open" as well, which made me realize it's normally an open fuse. I checked the door switches to ensure they were functioning properly, which they were. With door open, 2 switches showed open and 1 showed closed. with the door closed, each showed the opposite. I don't know what is the next step to check? There is no power to the microwave (no lights turn on, no buttons work, no display). Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Answer

Hi! I know this sounds silly, but did you check for any cuts or tears in the cable that connects your microwave to the wall outlet? Was the connector or cable over stressed and misshapen? If you decide to check the cable from the inside of the microwave, be careful and be very cautious if there is a large capacitor near by. It can store a lot of charge and be lethal.

chavkev will be eternally grateful.