Clothes dryer repair and support guides.

Hear buzz noise vut not starting

Hi, my ge spacemaker 3 cycle dryer stopped working this morning. When u press the start button u just hear buzz sound but it doesnt start

Still buzzing sound but nothing

If it's the motor buzzing/humming when the start button is pushed then it likely has a bad motor. Open the door and manually reach in and rotate the drum in the counter clockwise direction for a couple of complete revolutions and then shut the door and see if the dryer will start. If the dryer starts; this would indicate a bad motor and it will need to be replaced. If it does not start and continues to hum try this; Open the door and press and hold the door switch in. Rotate the drum counter clockwise and have some one press start while the drum is turning. If the dryer starts, replace the motor.

Still buzzing sound but not turning

Ur right it was motor after my wife push the star button and i turned it by manually then start turning. Thank you for ur help and appreciate it.

TURAN KOZAK will be eternally grateful.