Released September 16, 2016. Models A1661, A1784, and A1785. Available in 32, 128, or 256 GB configurations in Rose gold, gold, silver, black, jet black, and (Product)Red.

3d touch and touch id not working..

The touchscreen i.e. 2d touch of my phone works fine but the 3d touch isn’t responding...?

I tried reseting the phone but it just avoids to work..

Even the Touch ID is not working even though the home button works just fine but the finger print isn’t sensed......

I had a screen replacement once.

I would be nice if you help me in finding the problem with it...

Both the 3D Touch and home button run through the same cable, I would highly suggest trying another screen, as there may be damage in the cable. :-)

Are you sure as I have problem only with my Touch ID but the home button still works.

Yes, I am quite positive, try another screen and let me know, also make sure it’s not a poor copy screen

Sure will do that..!

I had the same problem, and after i replaced it with the old screen it all worked and I found out that some how the little cable was broken:(

Shivam Patil will be eternally grateful.