New battery causing phone to be slow under 10%

So I recently decided to put a new battery in my IPhone 6s Plus as the old one wasn’t holding charge. I ordered a battery from another source and installed it. However, when my phone would get below 10% battery remaining, it would become very slow. As soon as I would plug it in it would work like normal. I figured this would be from a inferior battery, so I ordered one from iFixit. However, the new battery does the exact same thing. Does anyone know why I’m experiencing this and how to fix it?

Check the Battery settings and see if this applies to you:

No, I’m not turning on low power mode. As soon as my phone gets below 10% battery, it becomes very laggy and unusable until I plug it back in. This didn’t happen with my old battery

I have the same problem as well. Did you find a way to fix it?

Lucas Idstrom will be eternally grateful.