Not Charging : Dead
Sony Xperia M2 - Dead Unit.
Device status & measurements :
The fault is Phone is not charging, USB Power ( 5V, 10-20 mA) Battery Charging voltage 1.1 - 4.1V, current fluctuating.
Note : This is liquid damaged device
Observations & tests
- TH voltage is 1.2V it seems OK
- There is no BAT EN signal 0.6V
* Phone can be power on when given the BAT+ - to with external power supply
- When plug the battery connector 0V at battery terminals. that's mean Battery Disable itself
- When unplug the battery and can be get measurement 3.7V
- Checked with new battery, same result observed. - Battery is OK
If any idea please comment. Thank you for your time. in simple i need to enable BAT EN signal or need a way to bypass. or Please help to find schematic diagram for D2303
Is this a good question?