A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, first announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

Is it possible to combine 2 WiFi Antenna

I was wondering if it would be possible to combine 2 separate WiFi Antennas so that I could possibly get a better connection

Hi Patrick,

Unfortunately, there is only one Wi-Fi header on the PS4 motherboard, so you aren't able to plug in another antenna. You could try making a custom antenna for your PS4, like in this video. This could potentially give you better wireless connectivity. Good luck!

- Jasen

Thanks. I was gonna tryin to splice two PS4 antennas together like iv done with speaker wire in the past but I think that video might work better then my idea

That is a possibility as well! However, I've found those externally mounted antennas work very well. I've made a couple for desktops with built in Wi-Fi, and they really do increase reception substantially.

Patrick will be eternally grateful.