Can I replace my s7 LCD with a s7 edge LCD

I just want to know if i can replace my galaxy s7 LCD sm-g930a with a galaxy s7 edge LCD sm-935a. if not is there any other LCD that is compatible with a galaxy s7 ? Because for some reason I can only find my phones replacement LCD for 3 times as much for what they want for a s7 edge LCD screen or any other phones LCD screen . I don't understand why it wouldn't work. I just don't want to waste money on it if it's not going to and I can't find anything on the internet telling me weather I can or can't.

Sorry for the Paragraph I'm just frustrated lol

Hi Kandace,

no you can't.

it won't fit and electrically it's still a question.

i have the same question cause i want to test my G930 hardware with a G935 working screen.

The g935 is a curved screen; No, it will not fit a g930 phone... That's like pushing a square peg through a circular hole .. Like why won't a bike tire fit my car? They are both tires, right?

... Just expect every model of phone to have it's own screen and none of them are compatible with each other. There are exceptions to the rule, of course, but you will save yourself some grief if you accept the fact.

Are you looking for parts or a repair? Are you only looking in the one place if it's for parts? If you check with a number of different suppliers, the prices will vary. In my experience the g930 is the less expensive of the two models to repair so the prices you have been given are strange to me.

U would expect the s7 screen and lcd to be cheaper than the s7 edge but it is not. I have the same problem u can find loads of s7 edge screen and LCD replacement parts £55 upwards but s7 screen and LCD starts around £150 upwards.

No you cannot use the Edge on the regular.

Check Aliexpress and the reviews from buyers. Prices are better here.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?cat...

Kandace will be eternally grateful.