A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, also known as PS4. First announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

PS4 stuck in safe mode

PS4 stuck in safe mode

Everytime i turn ps4 on it checks system storage status then goes to menu tells me cannot start ps4 connect controller and press ps button then it tells me i need update file version 5 and i put i USB with update file it tells me update file cannot be used error code CE-34788-0 but when i start PS4 in safe mode (7 seconds on power button) it installs the update but after restart safe mode again please help

Cuento con el mismo problema, sin embargo realizo todo el proceso de colocarle el USB reconoce la actualizacion pero me queda la pantalla en negra despues de realizar todo el proceso , alguien con alguna informacion?

Gracias

So I couldnt do anything but reinitialize my PS4 and lose all my data.

What a waste

after a while the same thing happens

I reinitialize the PS4 but after 3 days the same thing happened what should I do?

Corrupt hard drive maybe? Have you tried reseting the databases or anything while inside safe mode?

Tried to rebuild database no use still restarts in safe mode and repeats the loop

Pop your top cover off and see i your power button is somehow stuck??

The other thing I would try is if you have a spare 2.5" drive kicking around swap it out for yours and see if that makes a difference

Other way of running a firmware update if the USB is giving you the error, is using a disc. Some game disc comes with latest updates you can use them also.

if still the same check other methods.

https://www.errorsolutions.tech/error/ps...

Has anyone found an actual solution? Spent hours looking everywhere on the internet no one seems to have any luck how can a problem like this go un detected? Mine wont update from a usb or the internet cant rebuild database and from what I've heard of you try and reset you lose all the data and nothing happens. Gonna find a disc with an update and go from there.

I’m stuck in safe mode. I’ve tried the usb idea, I’ve tried to update in safe mode and nothing is working. Can’t find any soukitions either.

Your screwed bro I tried everything so I just took mine to repair service lol

If you still have you warranty it's free

Ahmed Raafat Abou Shady will be eternally grateful.