Released September 16, 2016. Model 1660, 1778 Available as GSM or CDMA / 32, 128 or 256 GB / Rose gold, gold, silver, black, and jet black.

Parts repair list for front replacement screen?

Could someone please provide me with a complete list of all the proper Parts, trim adhesive, & any NEW special tools I will need to repair a full front replacement screen on a iPhone 7 White A1660 Verizon phone?

I've done 20 or so iPhone 6, 6+ replacements, but this is my first iPhone 7. I noticed when opening the phone it has a section of White gasket adhesive at each end and some black trim adhesive on each side running the length of the phone, what is the easiest way to buy the trim adhesive kits for ease of installition.

I also see I need to purchase a new Y000 screwdriver, but I'd like to know I bought all the things I need the first time to do a screen replacement the right way the first time.

I'm buying the full replacement screen, but I don't think they come with the home button, I assume I'll transfer mine over to the new screen, am I correct on this? Is it a tough job other than warming the adhesive to loosen it ? Any Gasketsetc needed?

Thanks for any help on this.

@kongfish you are correct. You'll have to transfer your home button. Here are the guides iPhone 7 Display Assembly Replacement and for the adhesive right here iPhone Display Adhesive Replacement The parts are available here iPhone 7 LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly - Choice and here iPhone 7 Display Assembly Adhesive

iPhone 7 Display Assembly Adhesive Image
iPhone 7 LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly - Choice Image
iPhone 7 Display Assembly Image

Guide

iPhone 7 Display Assembly Replacement

Difficulty: Moderate30 dakika - 1 saat

iPhone Display Adhesive Image

Guide

iPhone Display Adhesive Replacement

Difficulty: Moderate1 hour

Gary will be eternally grateful.